With the Environment in Mind
The founders of BeamXpert GmbH see it as their responsibility to minimize the ecological footprint of their company and thus make a contribution to sustainable management with the environment in mind.
That's why we've been doing the following so far:
- purchase of electricity from a vendor with a high share of renewable energies and cogeneration (CO2 emissions of 267 g/kWh (2018) and 231 g/kWh (2019), respectively (BTB GmbH Berlin))
- the workstations are equipped with high-efficiency power supplies
- our website is provided by a hosting company that uses 100 % green electricity
- compensation of our CO2 emissions by atmosfair (certificates 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021)
- use of second-hand hardware for testing purposes
- shipment of items is CO2-neutral with DHL
- use of papers with FSC and Eco labels (as far as possible) and
- avoidance of PVC use.
Last but not least, BeamXpertDESIGNER makes a significant contribution to conserving resources, as the design of optical systems for laser radiation is significantly faster and thus more energy-efficient than with conventional software products.