How to order BeamXpertDESIGNER
Dear prospective customer of BeamXpertDESIGNER,
The ordering process for business customers is expected to be as follows in our shop from October 2020 onwards:
1. You choose between "Commercial License" and "Academic License" (only for public research institutions, universities etc.), define the number of licenses you want to purchase and add them to your shopping cart. The total price including all discounts for the licenses will be displayed there. The total price is exclusive of VAT and shipping and, if delivery is made to other countries, plus any additional costs. In the shopping cart you can change the quantity if necessary.
3. In order to make a binding purchase offer, you have to create a customer account and enter the data of your company. If you make any mistakes in your entries, you can correct them by clicking on "Change" before submitting the final purchase offer. If you already have a customer account, you can change existing data under "My account" - "My data" or add new data.
4. You send us your legally binding purchase offer by clicking on "Yes, I would like to buy BeamXperDESIGNER" (confirming understanding of the General Terms and Conditions, the Software License Agreement, the Service Specification and the Privacy Statement Agreement ) and you will receive an e-mail summarizing all data of your offer. Please note that for security reasons you can no longer change the data in your customer account until the order has been dispatched. If necessary, you can contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or telephone (+ 49 30 403669720) for subsequent data changes.
5. We check your offer with regard to legitimacy (especially B2B trade and for completeness).
6. If we accept your purchase offer, a legally binding purchase contract between your company or institution and BeamXpert GmbH will be concluded. You will then receive an e-mail with the General Terms and Conditions and the Software License Agreement as well as the complete contract text and the amount to be paid. The contract text will be saved by us, but is not accessible to you, except via this e-mail. We will inform you of our bank details for the payment. We only accept prepayment. Alternatively, you can pay via our payment service provider wirecard, which processes all payments for us by credit card (Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Diners Club and JCB). We provide you with direct access to wirecard via a payment link via your customer account within our shop. If you have forgotten your access data, you can request a new password by entering the e-mail address you used for registration.
7. After successful payment you will receive a confirmation email about the receipt of payment.
8. We will then send you an e-mail informing you that the goods have been dispatched. It contains the following important information:
a) the invoice as pdf-file,
b) the activation codes for all copy protection dongles shipped with the shipment, and
c) the tracking code of the logistics service provider (usually DHL) for shipment tracking.
9. Upon receipt of the shipment, you must permanently unlock each copy protection dongle that can be identified by its unique serial number using the BeamXpertDESIGNER software by entering the corresponding activation code within seven days of the initial installation of the software. In case of larger orders, please make sure that every user of BeamXpertDESIGNER has access to the appropriate activation code for the copy protection dongle. With this procedure we reduce the shipping risk, as the copy protection dongle prevents the use of the software after one week without entering the activation code.
10. Until further notice, only the German language is available for the conclusion of the contract.